...is moving ever so quickly. The verses in Psalms (39:5-6) have never been so real to me:
"You have made my days a mere handbreadth; the span of my years is as nothing before you. Each man's life is but a breath. Man is a mere phantom as he goes to and fro: He bustles about, but only in vain..."
Our life has seemed so crazy and busy in the last year and I know that most people feel this way. I struggle with being the mom and wife that I'm supposed to be. Our kids are growing so fast every day and I take each day for granted with them. Louis just turned 10 and I know this is the time that we have the most impact on him, that we should be jumping at every opportunity we have, but I struggle with it. Parenting is hard and I am so selfish... and here we are, about to have our third child, another girl, by the way! We are so excited and scared at the same time. I am in awe that God would give us another child when I feel like we aren't doing all that we should be with the two that we have. Children really are one of the greatest gifts!
I hope that sort of explains the lack of posts in the last couple of months. Here are some pictures to fill you in.
In August we went on a family vacation to the mountains!
Yes, Louis has a black eye.
We got to hang out with Rob's brother and his wife and meet sweet little Mina!
Gigi is so happy to see all these pictures!!
ReplyDelete