On Monday, Kinsley and I went over to Orlando to visit with one of my closest friends, Jenna, who was in town for a few days. She had a baby girl seven months after I had Kinsley so the girls got to play together and we had lots of fun watching them and being able to catch up. Of course, it wasn't the easiest thing getting them to sit still for some pictures but I was able to get a few good ones.
While I was in Orlando, I planned to stop by my sisters house to see them for just a little bit before heading back to Tampa. Well, the timing couldn't have been more perfect! I ended up staying the night to take care of my niece while my sister and her husband went to have their baby five weeks early! Caiden Matthew Lilly was born perfect and healthy on August 2, 2011. He weighted 6 lbs. 5 oz and was 20 inches long. He is precious and mom is doing well too!
No comments:
Post a Comment