I am trying to finish up my nice long break that I got to take today... Louis has been having a hard time the last few days. This has led to him not being able to go to school today or tomorrow. We had a pretty rough morning. My wonderful husband came to my rescue and took the rest of the day off work so I could take a much needed break. He's so good to me! Before I get back to working on my second hot spot for Project: Simplify, I thought I would post some pictures from our new camera that we recently bought and are soo excited about! We pretty much missed Kinsley's 10th month of life because our old camera has been broken, so we are trying to make up for it. :) Oh, and we are dog sitting for my parents, in case you're wandering... we did not get a dog!
These pictures are wonderful Darla! :)
ReplyDelete