Monday, March 28, 2011

Project: Simplify Week #3


The third week of Project: Simplify was kids clothes and toys. This is something that hadn't bothered me much but is definitely something that I need to stay more on top of. I only did organization for Kinsley's things. I'm not going to go into any details, but I'll just say that I've organized Louis' things at least three times in the last three months and there is just no use. We are going to see how the next couple months go and then I may try again. So, for Kinsley's things, I have to say that I was quite embarrassed when I took my "before" pictures.. I really didn't realize how bad it had gotten. Once again, it feels great to have this all done! Ok, here they are... oh, and yes, the first few pictures are very yellowy- I am still working on figuring out our new camera. :)




This is the pile that seems to grow every couple weeks with clothes that are too small.



once again, my little helper trying to keep me on task...




All done! I was so excited to have the pink basket back to serving it's original purpose of a dirty clothes basket and all the too small clothes out of sight!



2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! Maybe you and Kinsley can help Gigi make her closets look like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came over from simple mom-this looks great!

    ReplyDelete