Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer of 2012, part one

If you keep up with our blog, I'm sure you've noticed we've been away for a while.  We've stayed busy this summer and are still trying to figure out this "three kids" thing.  I think we are beginning to figure it out... somewhat.  I sat down to do some catch up on the blog and realized there is just too much, so I am going to do it in 2 or 3 parts.  Here we go...


Two weeks after celebrating Kinsley's birthday in May, we celebrated our one year anniversary of legally having Louis as a part of our family (two years in our hearts).  Rob made an awesome photo book for Louis of the last couple years as well as some of Louis' history before he came to us.  Everyone in our immediate family wrote a letter to Louis and they were all included in the book.  It was very special!

We celebrated Mother's Day in Kissimmee.


This is one of the few (complete) family pictures that we have since Makayla was born.


Playing doctor..


 Doing some tumbling!  Louis went to gymnastics camp for a week, so I let Kinsley try out a tumbling class one day.  She wasn't too sure about it, but got a ribbon to show for it! 


Kinsley has really started getting into playing with Makayla as she gets bigger.  She especially liked playing on the baby gym and acting like a baby.  :)


Happy, happy..

Fishing with friends...


In June we celebrated Rob's 30th birthday!!!! We had some family and friends help us surprise him with a party!






Then we celebrated Father's Day!  Rob, his dad, and Louis went to a Ray's game.




Rob and Louis went to a "You and Me" camp that Rob used to be a counselor at.  They had lots of fun, but these are the only pictures they came back with...



Little sissy sucking her thumb... and toe.
 

And I'll leave you with that... Hopefully we'll be back soon for part two! :)

1 comment:

  1. I hate that I am not in Florida to watch your children grow! Louis is so handsome and your girls are beautiful! I miss you and them so much! I can't wait to meet MaKayla. I love you guys!

    -Calen

    ReplyDelete