Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A New Trick

Kinsley is trying to teach herself a new trick. Ever since we started giving her the pacifier, whenever it somehow comes out, she starts crying for us to come put it back in. This is usually how the first 5-10 minutes of her naps go, until she or I give up. At first, it was because she didn't have control of her arms and she would accidently knock it out of her mouth. But now she has control of her hands and arms. One day we decided to stand back and watch exactly what is happening before leaving the room again, and this is what we saw...

I hope, for both our sakes, she will figure it out soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is hilarious! She is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darlin!!!!!! She just worked so hard on that thing. I wanted to cry for her when it dropped too.

    ReplyDelete